Username & Password Help
New Username Requirements
- We now require an email as your username.
- These usernames will need to be validated before they will work.
If you have recently changed your username to an email and cannot login, check your email inbox or your junk mail folder for the verification email.
If you cannot locate it or it doesn’t work, please call or email us at support to reset that for you.
- The login page has a link to reset your password.
- Click the link and you will be sent instructions for resetting password.
- *in order for the link to work you must have an email username and be validated.
- *if you forgot password and do not have a validated username you can call us at support to help you with that.
Issues Logging In
- Check spelling and capitalization.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Try clicking the submit button versus hitting the ‘enter’ key.
If you are new to AgSync or just need a refresher, we can help.
Our support staff can arrange for an online webinar to walk you through the entire AgSync system or to just highlight the areas you are wanting to know about.
Call or email us and we will take care of the rest.
Adobe Reader – click to visit
Dropbox – click to visit